Canaudit provides a wide range of IT security audit and technical training directly to corporations and professional organizations. In addition, Canaudit offers various public courses throughout the year. With courses ranging from technical IT security audit to internal audit topics, Canaudit strives to meet your individual training needs.
Canaudit conducts Professional Development Weeks open to the public at key locations throughout the United States. Early Registration discounts are typically available up to one month prior to the event if payment is received in full. Public courses range from 1 day to 5 days, some being lecture or some being hands on. Each participant will receive 1 CPE credit per each 50 minutes of class time. Registration fees include a continental breakfast, hot lunch and a morning and afternoon snack each day. Registration fees do not include transportation or lodging expenses. View our Payment and Cancellation Policies
Canaudit provides quality professional development such as Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) chapters.
- We have 29 years of audit and training experience.
- We offer 17 quality seminars to choose from.
- Our instructors excel in explaining new and complex techniques in terms that participants can easily understand.
- Our instructors are practicing audit team members.
- We do not place a limit on the number of participants that can attend our chapter training events, with the exception of hands-on courses.
- We are registered with NASBA and will issue and mail Continuing Professional Education (CPE) certificates to attendees who fill out the proper paperwork for no additional charge to the chapter.
- We provide course outlines and instructor biographies for chapter advertising.
- We will advertise your event on the Canaudit website.
- We normally do not require a deposit from chapters.
- We invoice “actual” out-of-pocket expenses.
Canaudit, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: http://www.nasba.org